Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March!

I can't believe it's March already and also that it is FINALLY March. It's weird how fast this year is going by but how slowly the winter seems to be going. I am 31 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. It's amazing to think that I could be having a baby next month. I am trying to enjoy this last little bit of pregnancy since I won't be doing this again, but I am getting to the point where I am tired of not being able to breathe and having a baby up in my ribs all the time and having this big old basketball in my way and not being able to move very well. I am looking forward to getting some kind of exercise again and being able to hold this little sweetie.

My sister is coming out sometime right around the baby's birthday so that should be cool. I haven't seen her in two years so I am very happy that she's going to come visit. It would probably be even longer if it was up to me to go see her because I am not really a big fan of the idea of traveling with little kids by plane or even at all these days with all the security issues, how expensive it is and the issues that everyone seems to have with cancelled flights and problems with the planes.

My daughter is now in a toddler bed and it has been quite the experience. Some nights and days she goes to sleep quite easily very quickly but others (most) days she refuses to nap and gets out of bed about 50 times and drives me insane. On the days that she does actually take a nap, she does this little routine at night until about 8:30 or 9 at night. It is very tiresome. Especially because I have to keep going up and down the stairs to put her back in bed and I can barely even bend over without huffing and puffing so that's a lot of work for me. I am glad, however, that she is used to the bed and is already calling her crib her sister's crib. I'm just hoping that she doesn't drive the poor baby nuts when they both have to sleep at the same time.
My husband has decided to switch from teaching to accounting for his degree because he already has an associate's degree in accounting and the way the teaching situation is right now, he was getting really stressed out about it and how even if he manages to find a job in an environment where they are all getting laid off, it will be for way less pay than he is making now.

Anyway, I am very excited for the coming months and I will keep you all posted on how everything is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment