Sunday, March 28, 2010

There's nothing better...

I can't think of anything better in life than watching your kids being silly and laughing hysterically with them. There is no sweeter sound than baby laughter. There is nothing my eyes would rather see than my little girl playing and laughing. I can't tell you the joy and satisfaction I get from soaking in her innocence and unbridled enthusiasm for everything in life. She is such a dream come true. Every day I marvel at how smart she is becoming and the new things she can accomplish on her own.

I can't imagine my life without her. A world without children would be a miserable place. They remind us to take time out and enjoy life. They are a clean slate and we write on them every day. It is so important to make sure we write the right things. Nothing on this earth brings me more joy than children, especially my own! :-) It is just too bad that childhood is so fleeting; especially nowadays when we seem to be ripping our children's innocence from them at younger and younger ages.

Every night I am so happy at having spent another day with my baby girl but I'm also sad that another day of her childhood is gone. Ah well, such is life I suppose. Bittersweet. I just hope that all you parents out there remember to take the time to truly enjoy your children and make the most of their childhoods. Don't focus on stupid little things that annoy you or test your patience. One day you will be longing for this time again. So, kiss your kids and let them bring joy into your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment